Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Silver Lake

I was just at Caples Lake, you would think I would have driven the couple of miles to do Silver Lake then. However Francesca wasn't interested. Now after reading a book she had to go to Silver Lake.


Pretty nice, no complaints from me. On the east end is a Forest Service Campground. The Sportsmobile or any class b is so cool because you can find all the short spurs with the tent campers and pretty much guarantee there won't be any generators.


However like Caples Lake we just moved to the lake for the day. We could park right next to the water which makes for a very nice day.


My only Sportsmobile issue is the coach battery is only lasting for one day. At the beginning of the summer it lasted three.

There is some pressure to use all the toys. I have to get over this because I have too many toys. The kayaking was great.


I really like this sailboat. I think they call this a gaft rig.


Great shoreline.


The mountain bike was a little disappointing, but I did find this neat slab of rock.



The motorcycle was great fun. I went to an area called Mud Lake road. There are even some single track for motorcycles.



On the way home Francesca was reading her book and got all excited about Bear Lake. Guess what? It is only a couple of miles down from Silver Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment