Monday, April 29, 2013

camp gear prep

Inside kitchen so I can be ready to move in the morning. Today was time consuming, but I was still able to row and go for a bike ride. An acceptable day of vacation I suppose  However I never broke camp and one point of the van is it can be camper and car so breaking camp fast is important.

First impressions might get lost as I fight through them. One is why in heck would one use carpet in a van? Vacuuming twice a day is a problem by itself, but with power in limited supply... The computer thing will never work with an ipad. I can't just hook up the camera to the ipad and download. I am not getting a smart phone or 4g dongle. The plan is to ovoid as many bills as possible so free wifi is the task at hand. Not to mention I am too old to type with my thumbs. Netbook is in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment