Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Set up

Be ready to move when one wakes up. It is of no use to set up inside. Most of the time is used in securing everything. So, drive to the bathroom and then set up for breakfast.

When I got running I went to get an alignment. It drives well but it is obviously running on the inside of the front tires. Guess what? No camber adjustment. I wanted more caster too, but no caster, just tow. What a waste. I had loaded up with cinder blocks to mimic two people up front. I did check the spare tire and added air to the front while I was there. There is more weight up there than a stock van with a small motor so I will try 65 instead of 55 in the front. I question 80 in the back. It feels lighter in the back than the front. However the bulge now is the same front and back.

So it took all day to clean it, wash windows, and yes vacuum once again. Lazy, I went to Subway and just drove to the beach and ate there. As I looked out at the clouds I knew I should have flown. The water was calm so I could have gone rowing, but instead I was the van's slave. I will take a bike ride and try tonight on battery only. With only one coach battery I have reservations because the fridge is 12V, not propane.


No comments:

Post a Comment